Physical Requirements are different for the 2020-2021 school year due to UIL and District changes in requirements. Please read this letter from Mr. Lipe, Director of Fine Arts.
What this means:
1. All new students to the District and any new student to high school marching band who does not already have a physical on file will need to complete a physical. The bulk of those students will be freshmen (unless they played a sport at Corbett or Dobie). The UIL PPE form must be used and is on the same paper as the medical history form (see link below).
2. Students who have a physical on file for marching band from last year DO NOT need a new physical.
3. ALL students in marching band must complete the medical history form found HERE.
4. ALL students/parents must login to RankOne Sports to complete other pertinent forms. Instructions for RankOne are HERE. RankOne website is HERE.
5. Additional information can be found HERE. Take your Physical Form to the Clemens Field House, or email it to BOTH of our Athletic Trainers, Crystal Saunders: email@example.com AND John Housby firstname.lastname@example.org
6. If you have any questions, please call the Athletic Training Office at (210) 945-6568 or email the Band Booster Executive Board at email@example.com
Buff Band Alumni
(Class of 2016 and 2017)
(Click on the Buffalo for link)